Julee L. Hanson
Director, Client Service
As Director, Client Service at The Madison Group my goal is to exceed expectations whenever possible. It’s rewarding to help clients with issues they find confusing or difficult. In almost 20 years in the industry, I can honestly say I learn something new every day due to changes in products, planning concepts and tax laws.
“The team at The Madison Group is highly skilled and effective. We are knowledgeable about the history of our clients as well as the advisors we regularly work with. We have great relationships with insurance carriers and vast experience using carrier websites and illustration software programs.”
I joined The Madison Group in 1999 as a Client Service Associate. I studied business and accounting, and have an Associate Customer Service (ACS) designation from LOMA. Prior to joining the firm, I spent 15 years working for a large construction contractor, and have also worked for a small mergers and acquisitions firm. In my current role, I manage the client service department, which provides periodic reviews of inforce policies and ensures all urgent projects are processed based on priorities.
As Director, Client Service I’m responsible for:
- Client service requests, including processing owner or beneficiary changes, premium or face amount changes, address changes and more
- Coordinating with the design department on new business presentations
- Updating department records when new policies are placed
- Coordinating with the underwriting department when an existing client acquires new insurance
- Tracking all inforce policies and alerting clients of any issues
Beyond the office, I’m an avid reader of all genres — particularly historical fiction —and enjoy watching movies and listening to all kinds of music. I love traveling with family and friends.